Preparing for a Productive 2009
In 2009 we want to help our advisors grow their businesses.
In anticipation of our planning for what we believe will be a very productive 2009 (not withstanding the current recession), please accept our firm’s invitation to you and your colleagues for:
1. Our lunch time telephonic conference call workshops (for advisors only) updating you on the most important issues facing both our clientele and your clientele in 2009 regarding long term care planning and asset protection planning.
2. Our in-service (or in-house) workshops for you and your colleagues or clients regarding long term care and asset protection planning for both the wealthy and the elderly (two of the fastest growing populations).
3. And, of course, continuation of our well received public workshop series entitled “How to Get Medicaid Coverage for Your Nursing Home Care…Without Selling Your Home or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime.”
Whether in a tight economy or a booming economy, long term care planning andasset protection planning are essential for clientele and new prospects that need your advice and services in these fundamental areas of planning.
Look for our invitations right after the first of the year.
Upcoming topics will include:
1. Disability and Long Term Care Planning for Nursing Home Bound Seniors and Elderly
2. Special Needs Planning for the Disabled
3. Asset Protection of your Children’s Inheritance From Divorce and Creditors
4. Medicaid Asset Protection Planning for the Nursing Home Bound Senior
From our firm to yours we wish you the best of health and happiness during the holidays and look forward to a very productive and exciting 2009.
The “3 Phase” Lawyers
Legal Counsel Assisting You in the 3 Phases of Your Life:
•- Maturing Years
•- Senior Years
•- Post Death Years
“Educate to Motivate”
Anthony B. Ferraro
The Law Offices of Anthony B. Ferraro, LLC
The Estate & Trust, Elder and Asset Protection Law Firm
Columbia Centre I
5600 N River Road, Suite 764
Rosemont, IL 60018
Note: Pursuant to federal regulations imposed on practitioners who render tax advice (“Circular 230”), we are required to advise you that any tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
This document is for discussion purposes only and is not intended to be, nor should it be, considered as legal advice. You should never attempt Medicaid planning, Estate planning, Probate, or Estate and Trust Administration without the advice of competent legal counsel.