Probate, Estate, and Trust AdministrationIf you have lost a loved one or friend, and are named as Executor or Trustee of their estate or trust, The Law Offices of Anthony B. Ferraro, LLC may be able to assist you in meeting your fiduciary duties to the beneficiaries of the estate or trust as you administer the estate and/or trust. We have more than 30 years of combined experience helping families move through the process efficiently and effectively. We will work with you to make certain that:
Contact The Law Offices of Anthony B. Ferraro, LLC at (847) 221-0154 for a no-cost consultation. If administration of the estate requires probate or trust administration, you will need legal counsel to discharge your duties properly. In addition to our extensive experience as attorneys, we are also certified public accountants (CPA’s). We feel this is an important factor in handling estate matters, which are essentially financial matters. We are available to help with all aspects of estate and trust administration, including:
- your and your loved one’s wishes are carried out appropriately
- assets are gathered
- bills and debts are correctly paid
- the estate or trust property are accounted for, and
- the estate or trust inheritances are receipted and distributed out to the beneficiaries.
As a small law firm, The Law Offices of Anthony B. Ferraro, LLC is able to give your case the personal attention it deserves. Attorney Anthony Ferraro knows that no two cases are the same, and they cannot be treated as if they were. Every family has different needs. He will take the time to learn about those needs and help you fulfill them. To learn more about how he can help you with the estate, trust and probate administration process, contact us at
- Probate Court
- Trust Administration
- Managing Claims against the Estate
- Distribution of Assets
- Final Accountings
- Estate Tax Preparation and Filing
- Estate and Trust Income Tax Returns
(847) 221-0154. We are available to help clients throughout the Chicago metropolitan area, Cook County and DuPage County, including, but not limited to, Rosemont, Oak Brook, Burr Ridge, Rolling Meadows.