Our MissionI began practicing Elder Law over 20 years ago, and in that time, my team and I have had the chance to help people in all walks of life. Our focus has been on creating solutions, planning for the future, and helping our clients weather the storm of a crisis with their financial well-being intact. Because we have been involved in the drafting of legislation and administrative rules relating to Medicaid for long-term care in the state of Illinois, we have a thorough understanding of the current state of affairs and a keen eye for where the future may take us. What’s more, we have developed certain care and support system relationshipsto help you and your family deal with the actual care needed by you or a loved one, as well as the emotional and physical aspects of growing older, in addition to the devastating cost of care issues. Through our Alzheimer’s newsletters and estate planning blogs, we can be there to answer the questions you might not even have known to ask.
At The Law Offices of Anthony B. Ferraro, LLC, we focus in the following areas:
Our team of Attorneys, CPAs, paralegals, and community outreach personnel are only a phone call away!
- “Senior” Estate Planning: specialized wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special powers of attorney, advance directives for seniors and boomers in their senior years
- Probate, Estate, and Trust Administration: including distribution of assets and final accountings
- Estate Tax Matters: planning, preparation and filing of federal and Illinois estate tax returns
- Long-Term Care Planning and Medicaid/VA Qualification: planning for federal and state benefits, planning for home care, assisted living, supportive living and skilled care
- Medicaid Asset Protection Planning: asset spend-down, asset conversion, benefits, applications, and advocacy for qualification for Medicaid benefits
- VA Benefits: help in determining Veteran eligibility
- Guardianship: legal guardianship for a person or for a person’s estate
- Elder Law: focus on the needs of seniors and boomers such as estate planning, disability planning, Medicaid and VA Benefits matters, long-term care needs, Medicare and Social Security